Get Funny Christmas messages here we have latest and best collection for you, share these funny messages with your friends and fellows I think it is the great way to celebrate the upcoming Christmas.

Funny Christmas Messages

    • Santa Claus has come to town, So all you children croon aloud! Merry Christmas! Ho Ho Ho Ho!
    • Don’t be expecting too much of Christmas Day. You can’t crowd into it any arrears of selflessness and kindliness that Babes all I want for Christmas is you.
    • Greetings Cutie, You really do sprint me untamed, I dreamy about you last night. I understanding my dreams can come true. I wish New Years makes that an in genuine life. Merry Christmas need Happy New Years.
    • The one thing women don’t wish to find in their stockings on Christmas morning is their companion.
    • Dear Santa, so what i have complete may have been bad but I pretty sure breaking and entering and stealing people’s food is worse so let’s call it even.
    • In this Christmas, In the daytime if sun shine so shall Ur expectation come true, At night when moon comes out so shall U receive blesses, Then if rain fall so shall it going to carry all ur difficulty away from U! Happy Christmas!!!
        funny Christmas messages 2014


        1 comment:

        Popular Posts

        Powered by Blogger.