Christmas facebook status is very common thing in Christmas days people use to update there status on facebook for this they search christmas facebook status which is unique and amazing as well on our site they can get some top statuses

http://www.greetingsforchristmas.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/merry-christmas-carlos-images.jpeg
This is the message of Christmas: We are never alone!!!

Merry Christmas! From my wall to yours..

Please Santa, I’ve been good all year .. most of the time .. sometimes .. Ok, Don’t worry I’ll buy my own Christmas presents.

Christmas isn’t a season. It’s a feeling.

Christmas is Cumin & My ass is getting fat, I hate F..bad..in Xmas & Santa is a idiot

I Just want the person reading this to remain in my life forever, If you remain in my life then like this? :)

May have put up a few too many Christmas lights. A 747 just landed in the backyard.

Peace on earth would be nice, but not gaining 20 pounds over the holidays would be a Christmas miracle.

To my friends and family, near and far, I love you all and hope you have a very Merry Christmas..

2 comments:

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.